- Help you understand the climate change impacts on agriculture, food security and food systems.
- Provide you with an overview of the main climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies in agriculture.
- Introduce to you the Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) approach and the various practices available.
- It will describe for you the step to implement it.
- The concept of climate change adaptation and mitigation and the related strategies that could be put in place in agriculture.
- It will help you understand why Gender inclusion is part of Green Growth and how to contribute to Gender Inclusivity.
Climate Smart Agriculture & Gender Inclusion
Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) is about:
- Identifying production systems that best respond to the impacts of climate change.
- Adjusting these system to the local environment where we operate.
- Transforming agricultural systems to support sustainable development & food security.
- Increasing sustainable production, incomes.
- And reducing green gas emissions.
Introduction to Climate Smart Agriculture
Climate Change & It's Impact
Changing Attitude For Gender & Development
Green Growth & Sustainable Agriculture
Climate Smart Agriculture Practices & Technologies
Gender Responsive Budgeting
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review